Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scrapping 4 Fun - Guest Designer

I'm very excited to share that I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges!  I'm very honored to be part of their 'Technique' challenge.  For my project, I'm using the image Lucy Loo 'Scent of Spring' by The East Wind.  The technique I've chosen to use on my card is Rolled Paper flowers.  I hope you like it!


I had so much fun coloring her!  That hair!!  The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E21 & R20; hair - YR14, YR18, E08 & E19; flowers - R10, R32, R35, BG32, BG34 & BG49; leaves - YG17, YG25 & YG03.



I made the card using Bazzill cardstock, Paper by My Mind's Eye (Alphabet Soup), and dies by Spellbinders & Joy! Crafts.  The flowers are rolled paper flowers.  I made them by punching paper using a variety of circle punches.  Then I cut a spiral toward the center of each.  Starting with the outside, I rolled each flower in a tight coil to the center.  I then loosened the coil a bit, and secured it with a dab of glue at the bottom.  Both fun and easy! Thanks for looking!  

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Flowers

xx Bonnie

7 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love your flowers.
Thank you for your lovely GD entry.
Hugs
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lisa Mensing said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers and colors. Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps this week for our May Flowers challenge. Lisa DT

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Wow! Great coloring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Bonnie thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
ID DT

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet cards! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the heart!

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week for our Flowers Challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Cara said...

Wonderful card ... I will have to try those rolled flowers. I sure like the way they look. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Warm Regards, Cara
TTCRD Owner
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com